Trois Rivières – the elegance and powerful aroma of rums with the legendary turquoise label. The French touch in the heart of the Caribbean.
The elegant rums of Trois Rivieres with their spicy character and subtle depth are rightly considered as among the island’s very best Agricole rum.
The name Trois Rivières refers to both the distillery and the 120 hectare sugarcane plantation which produces in excess of 2 million litres per annum. Bordered by three rivers: Bois d’Inde, Oman and St. Pierre, 100% of the plantation has been officially designated with the AOC agreement. Today, Trois Rivières rums are sold in more than thirty countries.
The elegance and powerful aroma of rums with the legendary turquoise label. The French touch in the heart of the Caribbean.
– Rhum Blanc Cuveé Mojito
– Rhum Blanc Agricole 40°
– Rhum Blanc Agricole 50°
– Rhum Blanc Cuvée de l’ocean
– Rhum Ambré Agricole
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Cuvée du Moulin
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Triple Millésimé
– Rhum Vieux Agricole 12 ans
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Whisky Finish
– Rhum Vieux Agricole VSOP
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Single cask
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Cask strength
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Millésimé 1995
– Rhum Vieux Agricole Millésimé 1980
– Sucre de cannes